Qingdao Jiuqiu Industrial Co., Ltd.
Main products:Garlic,Garlic Grain,Garlic Powder,Ginger,Red Chilli,Chili Powder,Apple,Peanut,Chinese Wolfberry,Blank Sesame,White Sesame,Dehydrate Vegetable,Dehydrate Carrot
Products
Contact Us
  • Contact Person : Mr. Bao Powell
  • Company Name : Qingdao Jiuqiu Industrial Co., Ltd.
  • Tel : 0086-532-55713515
  • Fax : 0086-532-55713515
  • Address : Shandong,Qingdao,Huanghai Building 505, Bonded Area, Qingdao,China
  • Country/Region : China
  • Zip : 266555

Low Price Taro Fresh

Low Price Taro Fresh
Product Detailed
2012 fresh eddoes 1) Size: 40-60g, 60-80g, 80-120g 2) Package: 10kg/ mesh bag, 20kg/ mesh bag, carton box

High quanlity chinese fresh taro, eddo, dasheen

2012-09 new crop 

Name

Taro

Place of Origin:

Shandong, China

Supply capacity :

20,000MT/yearly

Size:

40g-60g,50g-60g,60g-80g,80g up

Exporting standard and quality:

without roots and soil, natural hue, moderate size, no crack, no pets, no putrefaction

Suppying period:

September - June

Packing:

Packing: 10kg/meshbag, 15kg/ctn or as requested need.(welcome belt with your brand outside the packing)

Weight/Conveyance:

Quantity/40’HR FCL:Mesh bag packing: 26M/T to 30M/TCarton Packing: 20M/T to 24M/T

Quantity/20’HR FCLMesh Bag Packing: 10M/T to 13M/TCarton Packing: 9M/T to 12M/T

Conventional Terms of payment:

1. T/T paid is into our account.

2. After sales confirmation signed, 40% T/T repaid, the remainder 60%  is paid against Irrevocable and confirmed L/C at sight.

Price terms:

FOB, CFR and CIF.

Lead time:

7days/40' reefer high container after prepayment is arrived.

Minimum Order:

1 x 40' FCL.

Shipment port:

Qingdao port, China.

Our Advantage:

we have our own factory  farm-based, first-hand, manufactory, natural & organic

Quotation:

Price can negotiate

Product name:Fresh taro
Place of origin:Shandong, China
Supply period:All the year round.
Fresh season:

Aug to Next May

Size:40-70g, 50g and up, 60g and up, 80g and up.
Packing:9-10kg/carton,20kg/caton box, or as requests.
Delivery time: Within 7days after received deposit or received original L/C.
MOQ: 1X20’FCL
Certification: ISO9001, HACCP, GAP.

Low Price Taro Fresh



Copyright Notice @ 2008-2012 ECVERY Limited and/or its subsidiaries and licensors. All rights reserved.